Design Professionals Submissions
Design Pros, when you have a project you are particularly proud of, send it our way for publication on HomeWorkshop. Different than other design and decorating blogs, we often publish feature-length stories profiling designer projects.
|A Warm and Welcoming Space||Formal Dining Room Meets Swanky Lounge||A Room With a View|
You’ll gain exposure to our community of people who are passionate about their homes, and to the growing list of industry press that is following our site. It’s the perfect no-cost way to showcase your knowledge, expertise and talent.
Here’s what one designer recently told us:
“…we got a phone call from a potential new client. We are always curious to know how folks hear about us. She told Don she saw our work on a blog. I got big high fives from all for getting the first referral from all of my weeks of marketing on the web. So once again, a big thanks to you for putting us on your blog and a smile on our faces.
Hornbeck Design Partners”
We are looking for great topics that have had little coverage elsewhere (to date), specifically:
- New and interesting design projects
- Your room designs with before and after photographs
- Projects that incorporate current design trends
- Projects that use fresh, creative color schemes
- Makeovers of individual pieces with before and after photos
- Unique and fairly simple DIY projects for our “Designer DIY” series
- Designer tips/advice to homeowners
A mention in a story on HomeWorkshop always includes a link to your Web site so that readers can easily find and contact you. Send submissions to: email@example.com