Design Professionals Submissions
Design Pros, when you have a project you are particularly proud of, send it our way for publication on HomeWorkshop
. Different than other design and decorating blogs, we often publish feature-length stories
profiling designer projects.
You'll gain exposure to our community of people who are passionate about their homes, and to the growing list of industry press that is following our site. It's the perfect no-cost way to showcase
your knowledge, expertise and talent.
Here's what one designer recently told us:
"...we got a phone call from a potential new client. We are always curious to know how folks hear about us. She told Don she saw our work on a blog. I got big high fives from all for getting the first referral from all of my weeks of marketing on the web. So once again, a big thanks to you for putting us on your blog and a smile on our faces.
Hornbeck Design Partners"
We are looking for great topics that have had little coverage elsewhere (to date), specifically:
- New and interesting design projects
- Your room designs with before and after photographs
- Projects that incorporate current design trends
- Projects that use fresh, creative color schemes
- Makeovers of individual pieces with before and after photos
- Unique and fairly simple DIY projects for our "Designer DIY" series
- Designer tips/advice to homeowners
A mention in a story on HomeWorkshop always includes a link to your Web site so that readers can easily find and contact you
. Send submissions to: firstname.lastname@example.org