Fab Graphic Silhouettes are Unique, Personal Artwork
Available Now in My Shop!
Today, we’re shopping for fabulous family wall art. When I first saw photos of Jessa ZG’s colorful and unusual art creations, I thought these might be perfect to offer in my shop. To ensure the product was up to snuff for you, I requested samples. When the samples from Jessa arrived, it confirmed my suspicion.
This is cool artwork, people! Graphic, playful, and unique — the kind of accent that can make a room.
Here’s the Customized Silhouette of our two daughters, in the Colorful Rectangle Design:
The hues really pop against the black background.
I can’t keep from smiling when I look at 2-year-old Blaire in the charming “Bubbles” design. How fun is this?
And Pheebs in her sophisticated, big-sis, “Daisy” design, worthy of our Drama-Diva:
This artwork adds such a fun touch to our home.
- Kids — For each child’s room, or art for the family room.
- Grandkids, Nieces, Nephews, Godchildren — Get a head-start on the holidays – makes a thoughtful and uncommon gift.
- Yourself — No “for kids only” rule here. What a fun accent this would make for over your desk!
It’s easy to order:
1. Below, choose from the assortment of colors and styles, and purchase your silhouettes.
2. After making your purchase, Jessa will email you a request for your profile photos.
These were easier to take than I imagined. For silhouettes, you only have to capture a good profile view — no worries about finding beautiful, clean outfits and hauling the kids to the portrait studio. I took about six snapshots each for our girls, and then sent Jessa the best ones.
Here is mine of Blaire. (Toddler photography tip: Catch her when she is captive in the
3. Jessa will create the artwork from your photos, and will email you proofs for your approval. She fiddled with a couple hairs and a smile for me, and sent me a second proof.
4. Once you approve the proofs, she will print and ship your final artwork. Jessa was very responsive. I was more than pleased with the turnaround time.
The silhouettes arrived packed snugly and flat. I was impressed with the quality paper and the thickly-printed, vibrant inks that Jessa uses. My silhouettes were 12″ X 12″ and 11″ x 14″, and (with a touch of trimming) all fit in standard-sized frames. I tracked down some great deals on those at my local Michael’s and Target. Taking advantage of coupons and sales, my frames were between $10 and $20 each.